We do insist that all children wear our uniform. Our school uniform is as follows:
- Navy blue V-neck jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey or navy school skirt or pinafore, grey school trousers or grey school shorts
- Autumn/Winter: white shirt with collar and school tie
- Spring/Summer Option(and up to October Half Term): polo shirt or blue check/stripe summer dress
- Socks should be grey, black, navy blue or white
- Smart black school shoes (no trainers)
Please note that our school tie is only available from the school office and costs £3. We have both elasticated and standard ties.
Indoor PE Kit
- Navy shorts & White t-shirt (or tee shirt in house colour)
Outdoor PE Kit
- Navy shorts or long bottoms, white t-shirt (or t-shirt in house colour)
- Navy sweatshirt
All of the above items can either have the school logo on, or be plain.
Name your uniform!
It is really important that all items of school uniform are labelled clearly with your child’s name so that they can be reunited if needed.
Label Planet provide our school with commission on purchases made. Visit www.stikins.co.uk and use the code 12872 at the checkout as we can earn up to 30% commission on all orders.
Where to purchase uniform:
Branded uniform items can be purchased from a number of Stockists:
Non-branded items can be purchased from many high street stores, supermarkets and online shops.
Second hand school uniform may also be available from Leeds Uniform Exchange online or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/groups/leedsschooluniformexchange/
If you have any questions about our uniform please contact the school office on Tel: 0113 8592073