At Manston St James Primary Academy we believe every child in our care is a unique child of God.
- To provide a safe nurturing environment where children can achieve their full potential.
- To deliver a curriculum that inspires a lifelong love of learning.
- To value all faiths and cultures and celebrate diversity.
- To build strong relationships with the local community and wider world.
- To develop a sense of self-respect and responsibility to others and the environment.
All this is achieved within a framework of strong Christian values.
We have roots. We are growing. We will be the best we can be. All are welcome and all are loved.
"Rooted and Grounded in Love." -Ephesians 3:17